Thursday, February 5, 2009

"4 Months Already?!"

Wow how times flies! I swear I just gave birth to this little monkey! (Maybe its because I still have baby weight to lose...Ha ha) Anyways, it is so much fun to see Sale with his baby girl every day. He loves how much she smiles at him, and she seems to really know him now. He gets to wake her up every morning before he leaves for work so he can see her smiling face to start his day. I just love to see how they both get so excited to see each other when he comes home at night. She has brought so much joy to us...I can't imagine life without her and her cuteness!


We were so excited to see how much she has grown since her 2month appt. with the doc. She was 14.13lbs and 25 3/4 in. She is now in the 97th percentile which is a huge jump for her! She was so good, but as soon as the everyone gathered around to strap her down for her shots, she immediately knew what was coming next. I cry every time! I know it hurts me more than her. I never understood what people meant when they said they cry when their kids get the shots... until now.

2 comments:

Darrik, Kami & Brock said...

Super cute blog! I'm glad I found you guys. We have one too, darrikandkami.blogspot.com. I know, can you believe our babies are 4 months already? It's so sad they grow so fast. Halia is the most gorgeous baby ever. I love her sweet little face and her smiles. Cute cute cute! :)

Stephanie Chugg said...

I totally know what you mean about crying during the shots, it's like it hurts to see them in pain. I never understood either, but now I do :) Your blog's way cute and so is Halia, she's beautiful!! If you need my blog address it's skyandstephchugg.blogspot.com :)