Friday, February 6, 2009

{The Crib}

She is 4 months old and we finally put the crib together! Yay! We moved the week she was born into our new home, and since I had a C- section I was pretty limited on what I could do. She has been sleeping next to our bed in a cute little white wicker bassinet my sis in-law lent us. Well, she was getting to long for it so we finally had to make the step and put her in her "big girl bed." I was so excited to see how cute the dark wood was gonna look with her bedding, and I really love it.

It makes us feel like she is such a "big girl" sleeping in her own room. I have to admit I'm kinda sad. She has been sleeping in it the last 4 nights all by herself in her bedroom. I must say, I didn't sleep the first two nights. I really missed having her so close so I could hear her breathing.


8 comments:

Michelle said...

What a cute crib and bedding and little Halia looks so precious and peaceful sleeping :). It's nice she made the transition so well.

The DeGiulio's said...

her crib and bedding is so cute, i love it! I think it would be hard to sleep for the first few nights too after having her sleeping in your bedroom and then moving her into her own bedroom. Sounds like she likes her crib though. How are you guys liking your new home? sounds busy that you moved into just a few days before she wa born.

Matt and Lindsay said...

I love the bedding in her crib!!! Sleeping baby pictures are my favorite, shes beautiful!

hoLLY said...

jaimee she is soooo cute! IM gald I finally have found your blog! I love her crib, its way cute! your blog is so cute I love the pic of her eating cereal for the first time! we need to have a play date with our babies!!!

Tami said...

Okay your bedding is so cute for her crib! I love the brown and pink. And, I think her crib looks great with it! Cute baby you've got!

Jeff and Erin said...

What a doll, and the crib is very cute! Girls stuff is so much fun :)
I love her frustrated face!

Reeder family said...

you are such a cute mommy. I love your her cute crib bedding. I hope she sleeps well in it.

Bart, Paige and Grace said...

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL! I know what you mean about not sleeping when you put them in their own room... Grace is 3 months old and we put her in her own room a week or two ago... I didn't sleep well the first few nights!