Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

This is the Valentine that Halia sent to a few of her friends and family. My friend Jessi Pond made it for me from Announcementstoponder.blogspot.com. I just love her in this outfit. My favorite things...ballet shoes, baby leggins, tutus, and girly bows. I love to dress her as girly as I can. She is so much fun. Sale always tells everyone that she is like my real life Cabbage Patch. :)
We took her Valentine pics at my sis-in law Jen's house in her daughter Addy's room. This is Charlee and Addys' cute pink chair and they were so funny trying to get Halia to smile. They were jumpin and laughin and makin any silly face they could to get her to smile. Addy was so confused on why she couldn't sit in her chair with Halia. So cute!

Halia so exhausted before church. This is the position she does when she is sooo ready for a nap. I think it's so funny. I love the pea coat she is wearing. Sale gave it to me when he came home from one of his work trips to Denver. I was still prego and we didn't know if it was a boy or girl yet. He did a way good job picking out a cute jacket! I was excited to see that she finally fit it.This picture is of Halia in her Valentine outfit that her Grandma Booty (Sale's Mom) gave her for Valentines day. She is reading the Valentine card that her Great Grandma Cash (my Grandma) gave her. (She is really smart that she can already read ;) ) Notice how she went straight for the dollar bill my Grandma gave her! (Don't worry, I washed her hands after she touched the money)

6 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

she looks adorable! Hope you have a fun valentines!

Max Cagle said...

Everrtime Cole and I think we're done having kids I see a cute little girl looking girly and I change my mind. She is so perfect!

Tami said...

Smart girl. She knows right where the good parts of the cards are... the money! :) She's sure getting big!

Reeder family said...

She is so cute! i love her whole outfit and card announcements. I can't believe how fast they grow at 3 months, i guess i can't image my little guy growing that fast. She is so darn adorable!

Miller's said...

She is so cute Jaim, I can hardly stand it. I loved my Valentine, so thanks for sharing one with me. I loved seeing you the other day, lets not wait as long this time to get together.

Sharstin said...

that announcement is darling! and so is she--love the valentines outfit :)