Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I miss you daddy!...

Hi daddy! Mommy told me that you sometimes look at the blog when you are at work, and especially when you are out of town. I thought I'd leave you a little message since this is the only way I know how to tell you I love you right now. Soon I will be able to talk, but for now, this will do. As soon as we dropped you off at the airport I couldn't stop crying. I know you told me to be good for mommy but, I just hate it when you leave. Mommy is fun and all, but I just love hangin with my dad. I wanted to tell you ahead of time since I'm sure mommy will tell you soon enough...I wasn't being a good girl last night for mommy. I'm sorry daddy, I just really missed you and it was hard to sleep. Am I in trouble? I'm being so good right now? I'm taking a really good nap so mommy can rest! You should know that the snow storm waited until this morning so you could have a safe flight to Denver. Mommy told me about your fear :)......
It is snowing really really really really really really bad outside. I think it took brother Parks about 2 hrs to shovel our driveway. Make sure you tell him thank you for takin care of us so well while you are gone. He always makes sure we are the first done since we have the steepest driveway of them all. Thank you for working so hard so me and mommy can have a happy life and home. I promise that I'll be a better girl for mommy the rest of the time you are gone. Come home soon so we can take long naps together...that's my favorite! I miss you and love you soooooo much. Thanks for being the worlds #1 dad!

10 comments:

Reeder family said...

How cute is sale with your little girl. please tell me when they are 3 months old they sleep better through the night. I feel your pain, I get maybe 4 hours a night and maybe a 1 hour nap in the day. I hope your doing okay with the extra help from your husband, You must be a super mom to be able to do it all.

Jessie said...

What a sweet note to Daddy!

Max Cagle said...

Cute. Let me know if you need help or a break. Sometimes when it's you home by yourself you need a grownup to talk to.

The DeGiulio's said...

that was a really cute note. You guys are great parents. What does Sale do, it sounds like he travels a lot for work.

Tami said...

Cute post and I totally understand how you feel when your husband is gone. It totally stinks!
So, I didn't know Sale went to Fremont. I didn't know him in high school. I was in 9th grade when he graduated. I bet maybe he would know who my brothers are... Oh, but I found out while looking at your blog that my brother's fiance knows Sale. I guess her brother knows him or something. We'll have to chat about that sometime. Cute post. Come home soon Sale!

Jeff and Erin said...

What a cute note to daddy! That stinks that he has to be goon so much :( Hope he gets to come home soon.
I was talking to my mom today and she said that it had been snowing there all day. Vegas will be a nice break from the snow :) I for sure want to see you guys when you come down!

Michelle said...

What a cute post! I'm sure Sale just loves it!

hoLLY said...

That is so sweet Jaimee!! Those pics are so adorable!!

Darrik, Kami & Brock said...

So stinking cute! I love daddy's girls... that's because I am one. he he he.

Anonymous said...

Jamie your family is so beautiful!!! I need to see her! I hope things are well, you guys look so cute and happy! Lets get these babies together to play.
Loves,
Kaylee
go see how much jaden has grown,
www.jadendee.com (you have to type www.)