Thursday, January 29, 2009

Yay for the Blog!...Send me your Blog addresses

Ok, so I finally decided to start a blog. My freinds have been trying to get me to do it for awhile now and so I finally did it. I can see how it can become a little bit of an addiction though. So... I worry for my daughter that I can become an irresponsible mother. Ha ha J/K! Anyways, I have tried to get caught up from the past 2 years and so far I have made it to Christmas. Now I just need to search for everyone's blog addresses. So If you could send them to me that would be awesome! I love lookin at everyone elses too. Its a good way to see whats goin on in everyones lives because, lets face it, we are all busy and don't get to see eachother as often as we would like.

8 comments:

Brookie P. said...

Your blog is so way cute! You got our address!Love it! Such a cute family!

Romney said...

I'm glad you started a blog. It's a fun way to keep in touch. Our blog is private, but email me and I will send you an invite to see it if you would like. romneysummers@gmail.com

Tami said...

Hey I just found your blog through Michelle's blog. Our blog is nickandtami.blogspot.com

Jeff and Erin said...

Oh my word!!! I'm so glad that you found us! I love blogging and keeping in touch with family and friends. Halia is darling! I can't believe she is already 4 months old. I bet she has been so much fun.
That's exciting you guys just bought a house. Where's it at?
We would love to get together when you guys are in town, we love visitors! For sure give us a call! Give that cute baby girl a kiss from me and that hubby of yours a hug and keep in touch! So good to hear from you!

Miller's said...

Hey friend, I am so excited that you did a blog. Sorry I didn't call you back, it was a crazy day and I am half way losing my mind. Of course I haven't had Beckham yet, you would be one of the first to know. I will call you and we will catch up. I miss my best friend.

Max Cagle said...

I looked over at you on Sunday and thought how cute you looked with your baby. Congrats on starting a blog. I use it mostly as a journal and that makes me feel better about blabbing about silly things sometimes.

Sharstin said...

I just stumbled on your blog! Halia is getting so big--and she is gorgeous of course!! Hope everything is going well for you and your sweet fam :)

The DeGiulio's said...

thats fun your starting a blog, i love ours, im kinda addicted to it really lol. here's our blog address degiuliofamily2006.blogspot.com