Thursday, January 29, 2009

Halia's Baby Blessing

I just loves Halia's blessing dress! I looked forever to find one that I liked and my sis. in-law Jen came to the rescue again! She told me about the website where she got her girls dresses. I absolutely loved their dresses so I was so happy to find out that they were a good price compared to everything else I had seen. The site is www.babybeauandbelle.com

She looked so pretty that day. Just look at that face!
She is so flirty already! She loves to strike a pose when I get the camera out.
Before I was done takin pictures she passed out! All that posing for the camera can be exhausting.
Her dad did such an amazing job with her blessing. It was short and beautiful. So many of our friends and family came to show their love and support on such a special day. We all went to his mom's after for some yummy Hawaiian chicken and Kalua pork. Sale has a huge family, so with everyone including our friends we probably had close to 100 people there to celebrate Halia. Thanks to both of our families for all of their help and support to make this such a perfect and memorable day. His Mom and Sis were up late, and up early making the food. It sure tasted good! By the time it was all over the 3 of us came home and just crashed!

2 comments:

Reeder family said...

she is the cutest thing ever. I can't wait till the day we bless our little guy. I am glad you have a blog too. I hope work has been going good for you, just hang in there if you have any bad days or concerns. You can always email me or call.

The DeGiulio's said...

she looks beautiful in her blessing dress!