Thursday, September 10, 2009

What?!... Already?!

So where in the world did this last year go?! Halia will be 1 in 2 weeks on September 25th. Due to Sale having such a humongous family...trying to work around everyones schedules, we finally agreed on having her 1st birthday party this Saturday. The 1st birthday is a big deal in the Polynesian culture so we had to do it big of course. (would you expect any less from the Fonotisatele's?) With Sale's siblings and their children there is 42 people! That's just the ones that actually live in Utah! So....it will be quite the party. Unfortunately my sis and one of his sisters won't be able to make it. :( I will be sure to update you on her party pictures after this weekend. Here is her cute invite that Jessi at announcementstoponder made for me. (for all you party goers, the info was changed for safety)


7 comments:

Reeder family said...

I love how you did her pictures from newborn up to now. so cute, i maybe stealing that idea. Have so much fun this weekend and wish halia a happy birthday.

Max Cagle said...

Congrats on the first year! She's gorgeous!

The DeGiulio's said...

I cant believe she is going to be 1, I remember when she was just a few weeks old seeing her at church for the first time. The birthday announcements adorable. Hope she has a fun and wonderful birthday with her family and friends.

hoLLY said...

we will be there!! so excited she is 1!!!!

Michelle said...

That's crazy Halia is already almost one! It seems like you were just barely pregnant. Seriously, where does the time go! What a cute announcement. Halia is adorable. Hope she has a fabulous party! That's fun that you guys have such a big family :)!

TrishHavili said...

Darn, you shoulda texted me. Happy birthday beautiful girl!! Its been crazy, I started working so I haven't been on here for so long. Love ya sis, kiss baby for me!

Jeff and Erin said...

I can't believe she is going to be one! She is adorable and looks like so much fun!
For sure post pic of her bday and say hello to the family!