Thursday, September 24, 2009

9/25/08-4:30am-8lbs 10oz-20.5in.

Happy 1st birthday to our little AlohiLani! (the brightness of heaven) I know everyone always says..."I can't believe its been a year?" but, it's so true how quickly time has gone this year. Our baby girl is now a little girl. :( She has brought so much joy to everyone in our family. I just can't imagine life without seeing her cute little brown eyes everyday.



I don't think Halia will ever know how much I love her until she becomes a mother herself one day. Until then, I will try to tell her how much she is loved by everyone who meets her. Maybe one day she will see this and can understand a little about a mothers love.

Halia, it has only been one year and.....I have smiled, cried, laughed, screamed, and cried some more. You have taught me a lot this past year. I learned that there is not such a thing as a "perfect mother." I always make mistakes, but I will always learn from them. You taught me that not "everything" matters. YOU matter. I want you to know that I will never be the "perfect mother" but, I will do my very best for you. I can only dream about what our future will bring with the peace and serenity you carry with you everywhere. I love every minute we have together. You bring the brightness of heaven to our life. I am so grateful to Heavenly Father for making the sacrifice to send us such a beautiful and loving little piece of sunshine. I love you baby girl. :) Happy 1st Birthday!

8 comments:

joN aNd tRiciA said...

Happy Birthday Halia!!!!Cant believe you are 1!!! We love you and cant wait to see you and how big you have gotten. Looks like your party turned out to be a lot of fun, wish we could have been there!

The Tracys said...

Halia is such a cutie! I can't believe she's a year old already! It goes way too fast, doesn't it? So cute!

Kerstin said...

hey jaimee! i found you through stacey and just thought i'd say hi...hope you remember who i am?! you are still beautiful as ever :)

The DeGiulio's said...

I cant believe Halia is a year old now!!! Where does the time go?

hoLLY said...

ohhhhh her party was way fun! thanks for inviting us!!!! and Halia is such a cutie!!!

Reeder family said...

I am so glad you said the comment about not being a perfect mother because I think all feel this way and dont say it. Your letter halia is so sweet and made me cry. You are such a beautiful and loving mother to such a cute little girl.

The Parks' said...

Awww, what sweet words from such a loving mother. I just love you Jaimee. You are such a wonderful example to me and your love for your family is so apparant and shines right through you. Happy birthday cute little Halia :)

TrishHavili said...

HEY GIRL! Dang its been too long! Happy late birthday princess! She's such a doll James! Love you!!!