Thursday, September 17, 2009

Brand New Uggs for Sale!


****Size 5 tall black suede and shearling Uggs.**** These are still in the box and I am trying to sell them. They have never been worn! I got the wrong size and I need to sell them before I can get some new ones. If you wear a size 6 or 6.5 regularly, then you would fit into a size 5 in Uggs. They run big. If you have never tried the "true Uggs" in the winter time, then you have no idea what your feet are missing. Uggs are worn without socks and they keep your feet sooooo warm during the cold snowy months. Because of the the natural shearling liner, they keep the temperature of your feet regulated no matter what time of year it is! The outside is black suede, with a cream shearling liner, and black lacing up the sides. You can tuck your pants in them so they don't get wet! So cute! The sole is a hard sole so they are more waterproof than traditional uggs. The style is called "Upside" if you want to look them up. I'm selling them for $150.00 If you try to get them on Amazon they are about $170.00 + shipping and handling. They are normally $230.00 in the retail stores, so its about a $80.00 savings. If you are interested you may contact me. I will try to take a better, bigger picture with my camera and post it soon. :)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Too bad my feet are too big. You are a good little sales lady, now I want uggs! Good luck selling them :).

The DeGiulio's said...

Those are super cute and I know so many people who love their Uggs. Too bad I wear a 8.5-9 Good luck selling them.

joN aNd tRiciA said...

Man looks like if you just would have gotten a size 9 or so they would have been sold already! Your mistake :) Good luck sellin them they are cute!Miss you guys