Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Halia's 1st Birthday Party!

Since Halia has turned one my extra time has become shorter and shorter. So here I am 2 months later finally posting pics of her birthday party that I seriously planned for 3 months! I made everything myself except for the paper lanterns and the hibiscus flowers. I was so proud of myself and how frugal I was with her party. It was such a great turnout and so much fun! We had a barbecue at the park, with cupcakes and strawberries and cream Zeppes for dessert. Yum! Thank you to everyone who helped and contributed food. She got spoiled with so many gifts, including some air jordans, a Chargers uniform (#21 of course for her daddy's fav. player), clothes, toys, money, and the cutest pink and white dollhouse/bookshelf from her grandparents. Halia is so loved and thanks everyone for the best 1st year a girl could have! :)
P.S. If anyone would like to borrow the cupcake pans or decorations I would love to lend them to you!












2 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

You are so cute and creative I love everything that made for her birthday, way to be frugal. Those cupcakes look really yummy and she looks adorable in her birthday hat.

Reeder family said...

I love her little birthday hat, so cute! Wow she was a spoiled one year old. Her party was so cute and I'm so glad you posted more pics. Love her jersey by the way. funny!