Monday, March 9, 2009

Can babies get Spring Fever?!

These are just a few cute pics of Halia rockin her new shades for when the sun comes back after this horrible storm. She's dressed for the weather but she couldn't resist...she's just really excited for spring to come, can you blame her?!

Surprisingly she liked wearing them. She wore them all the way to Grandma's house. I truly think she likes pink! Who wouldn't want to see the world in pink?! What can I say...she's a girly girl.

I love her double chins in this one....I think she kinda looks like an old grandma. She is hilarious.
This is her favorite thing to do when my mom tries to get her out of her car seat. She is such a monkey!

9 comments:

Reeder family said...

she is so darn cute and funny! I love the glasses. i bet you can't wait 2 go outside and go on walks with her.

hoLLY said...

haha that is so cute! what a little diva she is already becoming!!!

Michelle said...

Stylin' shades girl!

Jeff and Erin said...

So cute! those shades will come in very handy for the Vegas sunshine! Are you guys still coming down? For sure call us!

Tami said...

So cute! Man, I'm looking forward to spring just as much as you guys are!

The DeGiulio's said...

Those sun glasses are so stinking cute!! Im feeling the spring fever, thats for sure. I have those tutu's and tooth brushes for ya I'll bring them not this sunday but the next since you'll be out of town.

Sharstin said...

now that is some preciousness!

Sharstin said...

now that is some preciousness!

Miller's said...

Oh man, those glasses are so adorable. I can't believe she left them on and liked them. Mais would never leave the little sunglasses I had for her on. She's adorable Jaim, I can't get enough...