Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma!

For my mom's birthday I made her this GIANT cupcake. It was so fun to make and so yummy! We decided we would take pictures of all her grand kids together for her present. It was quite a task to get Charlee Jo, Max, Halia and Addy to sit for a good pic. A friend from high school took these and they turned out so cute. Her name is Cathy Wall and her website is http://www.cwallphotography.blogspot.com/





Isn't she pretty!






Definitely her daddy's girl with those angry eyebrows.

Addy and Halia love each other. Halia wants to be a big girl like her one day.


Aren't these the cutest sisters you have ever seen!

People say Addy looks like me...what do you think?


Charlee Jo is such a good little princess.


Addy Lee needs a little more bribery.

Mischievous Max! Look at those big brown eyes.




What are you lookin at? Do you have any fish crackers for me?


I love my Grandma!



Happy Birthday Mom! We love you!

3 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

That giant cupcake looks so yummy! I bet your mom loved it. Was it hard to make?

Reeder family said...

How cool is that giant cupcake. Halia is so beautiful and looks like so much fun. What a cute group of kidos.

The Parks' said...

Jaimee, I love ALL your posts! You have the cutest family and I look up to you so much. What adorable pictures for your mom's birthday!!! And I'm so impressed by your giant cupcake and the mini hamburgers and fries you made for Father's Day! I also absolutely love all your wedding day pictures and Halia's newborns. What fun things to look back on.

Love,
Marie